1967 Camaro RS Convertible 5 Speed - Stk# P-283 - SOLD
1967 Camaro RS convertible
Chevrolet's first-year Pony Car.
Restored with many upgrades. Have all receipts.
True RS Car.
- Stock 4-speed car upgraded to a Tremec 5-speed.
- Matching numbers 327 4 BBL. 275 HP. Completely rebuilt. Ask for a long list of engine upgrades.
- Tubular upper and lower front control arms. Many modern front and rear suspension upgrades.
- Power Steering.
- Power front disc brakes.
- RS Gauges and clock even works.
- Aftermarket factory look-alike radio. Sounds great.
- NCRS Documentation.
- Fender Tag description upon request.
- Built Norwood Plant November 3rd, 1967.
- Custom Interior.
- RPOZ22 Rally Sport.
- Butternut Yellow was the original color.
- Sheet metal all appear original.
- The paint is excellent.
- This Camaro is Beautiful and drives like a modern-day car down the road.
- Mileage 83,687
- Asking $55,800